Jeff Caraway (jeff.caraway@mindspring.com)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 08:09:24 -0400

I usually don't get kits from them, but they have been pretty good with other things. They don't have a good status system at all though, so you can't really know if they are out of something before you order, and you can't really know when it's going to ship.
ActionAce, on the other hand, has been great. The only trouble I've ever had from them has been on a Wing Gundam kit. (Imagine that).
Another good place is www.ImageAnime.com
They have been just as reliable as ActionAce.

Jeff C

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Chris Maier
  To: gundam@aeug.org
  Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 2:53 PM
  Subject: [gundam] Actionace vs. Animenation

  I know just about everybody here shops at HLJ.com, but I'm wondering, which of these two sites is the most trustworthy? I ordered Four kits from www.animenation.com-
  GM command, God Gundam(1/144)and the Gundam Leopard Destroy and Airmaster Burst(Both 1/144) however, I ended up with them on backorder with the exception of the GM command, even though they are still listed as being in stock. Did a similar thing happen to anybody else? www.actionace.com has been pretty good, but all the kits I ordered from them I pretty much ordered before all the Gundam kits started to sell out like crazy

  Chris