James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:34:51 -0800

I got the Turn A OST 3 "Cocoa" over the weekend. It covers the end
of the series-(what I gathered from the back cover and the track
titles)
It has the 2nd ED theme, but I don't think it has the 2nd OP theme?
Does it sing "century color" in Japanese or in English, Eddie?

That would be weird if it had the ED but not the OP.
I'll post a review of the CD after I listen to it a few more times...

-James