Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:57:09 -0700

>I guess my point is people wouldn't criticize these shows if they didn't
>have the
>gundam name.

That is exactly the point - why make shows that don't have certain
Gundam cornerstones and call it Gundam? That's what sequels are all
about - certain rules and premises are kept intact no matter what kind
of direction is taken. Imagine George Lucas made a Star Wars movie
without light saber, without The Force, without romance, or without
bad guys. Would it still be a Star Wars movie even if he decided to
call it one?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0