Lim Jyue (lim_jyue@pacific.net.sg)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:07:37 +0800

At 22:25 06/14/2000 EDT, BlazeEagle@aol.com wrote:
><< Okay, I guess I'll show how recent I am to Gundam:

        Okay.. I HAVE to say this. I've been build Gunpla for so long I
can't even *remember* my first gunpla. =) The closest thing I can remember
was the original HG Mk. II, or CCA's Jegan/ Sazabi, or the Zeta Plus. That
was like, gosh, 10 plus years already? I even remember seeing the old 0080
1/144 kits and deciding not to buy the Alex because it needed a paint job
badly..

        MGs are a godsend. =) Some of them, anyway.