Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 22:54:15 GMT

>Rather than altering gundam beyond recognition, why not have Sunrise create
new
>and original shows around the Giant robot concept. Or perhaps ressurect shows

>like Dougram for a new generation.
>What do you guys think?
>---Brett "who shouldn't post under the influence of scotch" Jensen

That's not such a bad idea. I would love to see a new mecha series that has
the concept of a LONG run built into it. And I would love for new designs to
take off from it, and all that.

Admittedly, gundam should just expand sidewards, with side stories.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard Ramos
Associate Editor
Localvibe