Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:40:46 -0700

>Can you give me info on the Acadamy bootlegs? Are there any sites with
>pictures or info on the Acadamy bootlegs?
>
>Jason

If you cruise eBay, these pop up once in a while. There was a 1/60 scale
Zeta Gundam on eBay last night, but I am not sure if it was made by Academy
- it was made in Korea and has a gun that shoots BB bullets. I wonder if
Academy kits are superior to BenDi kits, since they've been around for a
number of years.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0