Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 23:27:32 -0700

>At the risk of dating myself, mine was one of the original kits released
>in the early 80's.

That only goes to show what a real fan you are. :) Mine was the 1/144
Gog and 1/100 Real Tyle Zaku II. Hehe, even back then I knew these are
cooler than the "hero mecha".

>I still have a little electronic Gundam table top game. Really
>simplistic game, but the dang thing still works!

Do you have the Triple Vision LCD game too? Or the one that came in
the chest of a 1/100 scale Gundam toy?

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0