SkullMac @ Planet Namek (@)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 02:23:13 -0400

Got all the books I ordered from Animenation, with the exception of an
out-of-print one. Its on backorder.

--
SkullMac
SkullMac@planetnamek.com
http://www.planetnamek.com

From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> Reply-To: gundam@aeug.org Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:53:57 -0400 To: <gundam@aeug.org> Subject: [gundam] Actionace vs. Animenation

I know just about everybody here shops at HLJ.com, but I'm wondering, which of these two sites is the most trustworthy? I ordered Four kits from www.animenation.com- <http://www.animenation.com-> GM command, God Gundam(1/144)and the Gundam Leopard Destroy and Airmaster Burst(Both 1/144) however, I ended up with them on backorder with the exception of the GM command, even though they are still listed as being in stock. Did a similar thing happen to anybody else? www.actionace.com <http://www.actionace.com> has been pretty good, but all the kits I ordered from them I pretty much ordered before all the Gundam kits started to sell out like crazy Chris