Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:28:13 -0700 (PDT)

> Now, this is what I would like to see. An ace
> pilot gets killed in action
> and his brain is saved, but the only way to bring
> him back, is to transfer
> his brain to a prototype Gundam. He could also be
> the most powerfull NewType
> there is. Some scientist could do this without the
> millitary's knowledge. A
> human dealing with not just a machines body, but a
> giant robot that happens
> to be a Gundam. The story could do with him and his
> MS squad mates coping
> with his death and new life as a Gundam. Of course,
> I think the pain
> receivers should be left out, as pain is cruel if
> its just to save money. The
> plus of having a robot body is enhanced strength,
> senses and no more worrying
> about unbearable pain from battle wounds.

sounds like the stuf some anime are made of, but I'm
not really looking forward to that... what I meant
was, I wouldn't want to live like that.
Maybe a species of aliens threatened by the power of
newtypes or something, but thats also used. Oh, does
anyone know about any good multi-gundamverse rpgs?