Wed, 14 Jun 2000 22:03:39 -0700 (PDT)

> Will Smith, Federation MS Ace, mobile suit, RGM-79W
> "Custom Big Willy" GM

-that's not a very welcome sight.

> you know who'd look great as a Zeon Pilot, Mel
> Gibson, he's Middle-aged and
> kinda chubby he's got zeon written all over him.
> Since he always goes for
> those hero parts where he and his partner take down
> entire armies(Lethal
> Weapon,The Patriot) , it would be real cool to watch
> the shock on his face to
> see a Fed MS for the first time and get shot down!!
> BOOM!

-Mel's got it in him. Pu him in a Gouf and he's gonna
cause some serious trouble.

> Bruce Willis would be cool as a Zeon pilot too, he
> has a a hardened soldier
> look, and would be cool as someone like Aina's
> stepfather-person guy (I forgot
> his name :P).

-I was thinking of someone like John Travolta.

> Sean Connery would kickass as Guyya!

-if he looked a few years younger, like before that
Entrapment movie and all.

-Nicolas Cage could play Bright Noah ^_^, now get a
couple of bushy haired kids for Amuro and Kamiyu...

-I can't think of anyone to play Char.