Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

> On Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:27:50 EDT Heather Gomes
> <dimeb10@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >I have been going through everything online to find
> out how many Gundams
> >there are. So far I have found that each Gundam
> has at least three diffrent
> >alterations. I am thinking of the original five
> and the Tallgesse. If
> >there are more then three for any one of these
> Gundam models what are they?
> >The other Gundams only have one incarnation except
> that purley mobile doll
> >unit that has two. If I am wrong about any of this
> tell me.

For SandRock (XXXG-01SR) and Heavy Arms (XXXG-01H)have
four forms each. Standard, Space mode (anime ver),
space mode (manga ver) and Custom (Endless Waltz), its
hard to see the differences in SandRock (mostly
booster changes only, except for the Custom) but the
H-Arms has a lot of changes! see:

standard -you already know
space mode (anime) - the gun cannon is double
space mode (manga) - double gun cannon on left hand,
portable missile pod on right, two laser cannons on
the back, space booster, etc.
custom - tons of guns!!!

whew.

I'm looking for parts to use to create Pisces, Cancer,
Tragos, and the Mechs used by Quatre's men.