Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:13:40 -0700 (PDT)

If you're into multiverse mech storylines, you should
check out Super Robot Wars alpha!

The Jion Forces, Titans, and OZ get into some strange
alliance.

The Zendrati are after the SDF which fell into earth,
and in an attempt to destroy it, have caused the
second impact.

Near the rings of Saturn, a strange ships keeps watch
over it's next target, earth.

Dr. Hell has been in contact wit several alien races
and are preparing to conquer earth.

-hmm, everyone's after earth...

Anyway, if you can read a bit of Japanese, you'll love
this game. Everyone form Getter-robo to Giant Robo to
Mazinger Z to Z Gundam to RX-78 to F91 to EVA01 to
Sachiel to SRX to Gunbuster... you know what I'm
getting at. The game has cool graphics, wonderful
spite animation and stuff.

If you just want pure gundams, go for the SD Gundam
G-Generation-0 game. I'd also recommend that.