Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:50:09 +0800

>Does anyone own the original Bau, Messala or Gaplant kit? (not Garage Kit)
>These look quite good from the box compared to the ones I own (the really
>out of proportional Zeta/ZZ models first series). But I never bought these
>when I was a kid and now my local store has a couple of them. Are they
>decent kits? If anyone has made them (or made them with some
>modifications), please let me know!!
>-V-

Get the Bawoo kit. It's a lovely design, but you might have to modify the
hands. it still is the MS which look like an FSS insert into the gundam
world. The transformation also seems to be a blueprint for most of the V
gundam stuff.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor