Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:40:28 +0800

"Enriquez, Eric" <EEnriquez@HATCH.CA> writes:

><< If John Travolta can get Battlefield Earth made into a feature film
(thats crap) maybe Will Smith can get Gundam made into a major motion
picture. How about ID4 U.C. 0279... >>

>I think John Travolta's Battlefield Earth is not an example of what we
want to see on the screen. Will Smith does not come to mind when I think of
"live action Gundam"

yeah, imagine will smithh going "who's the man!?" whenever he kills a zaku,
LOL!

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor