Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:38:27 +0800

>> in 0083, the MSes do take damage when hit by grunt suits, something
>> that I see Wing Gundams simply disregard. I mean, Gundarium might be good,
>> but come on! =)
>The armor really isn't that far out. in the gulf war perfectly good soviet
made
>tanks had a very hard time doing any damage to the M1-A1s armor. why do
you have
>such a hard time believing that such a super armor could be built hundreds of
>years in the future? It is also very rare and cost prohibitive which is
why only
>a few MSs have it.

That's a good question. Was the gundanium alloy a ceramic type alloy, ot
was it metal? I mean, I come across some of my manuals, and it some say
that it's a ceramic alloy or something. also, I've seen this: beam
weapons bounce or refract of gundanium...can anything metallic have a
refractive component?

>> Of the Gundam UC stories I've seen, both 0080 and CCA treats MSes
>> like military equipment, throwing them away when it broke down. 0083 has a
>> similar theme, but it has a superweapon feel to it too. Wing simply toss
the
>> idea out the window, and goes back to the super-robot days, something which
>> is entertaining in its own right.
>
>The original RX-78 was a super weapon that was eventually destroyed by
another
>super weapon.
>
>---Brett Jensen
>

>-