Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 11:24:40 +0800

>Hey what was everyone's first Gundam kit?
>Mine was the Zeta plus, because I thought it looked the coolest.
>Funny, it's also the only kit I ever completely glued, sanded, gap
>filled, and painted up.
>Since then, it's been snap together, panel line filling, and a touch
>or two of paint, then up on the shelf.
>-James

My first kit was an S-gundam from Academy. I have recently scrapped it for
spare parts. My first true bandai gundam kit was the Zeta plus (hmmmmm...a
lot of people had this as a first kit). I have recently bought another
since I do not wish to scrap my first NICE kit.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor

www.localvibe.com