Wed, 14 Jun 2000 20:41:33 -0700 (PDT)

I saw the series before I started collecting the kits
so I went for tradition and got the old RX-78. I
didn't know how to paint and stuff yet so it looks
really bad. I eventually moved onwards to higher grade
(and more expensive) kits afterwards. So far, the only
series I'll end up "almost" complete with is G-Wing,
I've got all the 1/144 models, including the ones form
endless waltz (I'm currently cutting up GP01Fb's head
for the DeathScythe Eternal Wing version --Gundam 20th
century style by Hajime Katoki, yeah, its white
--ecch; the Wing looks really cool though and the
H-Arms uses a customized Gouf Gun-cannon thingy). Now
I'm also completeing the entire Gundam Generation 0
series, its SD but its sooo cool.