lemon (lemontea@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:54:23 -0700

O.K., I thought I'd share this with you guys. I'm sure most of you know
of or have seen the Victory Gundam Beam Rifle toy that came out when V
Gundam was on the air in Japan - but they never had a Beam Saber toy
(that I know of). Well, apart from being a Gundamphile, I am also a
Machinist (my "real life" job). Last year, about the same time as Star
Wars EP1 came out, I got "lightsaber fever" - and proceeded to make over
20 lightsabers in the course of the following 9 months. One of them is
a Gundam Mk-II Beam Saber (see attached pic). It is made entirely of
aluminum, and the "button" is made of delrin. I hope you all like it.

        Trevor in California