James Boren (jboren@earthlink.net)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:49:40 -0800

> > Funny, it's also the only kit I ever completely glued, sanded, gap
> > filled, and painted up.
> > Since then, it's been snap together, panel line filling, and a touch
> > or two of paint, then up on the shelf.
>
>Coming from an artist like you, it makes me feel less guilty about being
>lazy on my kits. :)

Hey I don't have time for everything. I do like to spend a little
more time on- say the head, or the cockpit- get that looking nice-
and quickly finish the rest. It's amazing how good models can look
with just a detailed head. I guess the head is always the focus of
the MS. That's one advantage robot kits have over tanks and planes!
^_^

-James