Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 18:46:22 -0700

>Is the Gundam Wars III book worth getting? What type of book is it exactly?
>What is the contents of the book? I.E. mostly pics or text?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Aaron

It's primarily illustrations, with about 1/4 to 1/5 of it being text. The
first part is summary of a series of battles, with illustrations involving
model pictures doctored with special effects. The rest of the book is
mainly photo layouts and Katoki line-art for the models themselves. Very
impressive, really, especially the XEKU-EIN section.

tby