Freedom045@aol.com
Wed Jun 14 21:52:42 2000

In a message dated Wed, 14 Jun 2000 9:33:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time, BlazeEagle@aol.com writes:

<< Is the Gundam Wars III book worth getting? >>

Oh yes!

<< What type of book is it exactly? What is the contents of the book? I.E. mostly pics or text? >>

First is the story of Gundam Sentinel, set right after the end of ZETA GUNDAM where a pro-Titan group calling themselves the "New Decides" take up arms against the Earth Federation. The EF military sends Task Force Alpha out to deal with them.

There are more pictures and line art than you can shake a beam saber at.

Most of the artwork is by Hajime Katoki before he went pro.

Well worth getting! (I have two copies myself =)

Tom