Joaquin Torres (lordvader@cfl.rr.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 21:43:29 -0400

At the risk of dating myself, mine was one of the original kits released
in the early 80's. I was just a wee lad, so I can't remember if it was a
Big Zam, Gouf, or Gyan. The Gouf was in solid blue and I painted the
black bits with black permanent marker. I wish I still had those kits,
but that was looooong ago. I still have a bunch of Zoids from back then
though...they're in a billion pieces, but I got 'em!

I still have a little electronic Gundam table top game. Really
simplistic game, but the dang thing still works!

Joaquin Torres