Heather Gomes (dimeb10@hotmail.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:27:50 EDT

I have been going through everything online to find out how many Gundams
there are. So far I have found that each Gundam has at least three diffrent
alterations. I am thinking of the original five and the Tallgesse. If
there are more then three for any one of these Gundam models what are they?
The other Gundams only have one incarnation except that purley mobile doll
unit that has two. If I am wrong about any of this tell me. Also where is
a good place to find Gundam X pics and subtitled eps online?