Thu, 15 Jun 2000 06:08:31 +1000

>Hey what was everyone's first Gundam kit?
>Mine was the Zeta plus, because I thought it looked the coolest.
>Funny, it's also the only kit I ever completely glued, sanded, gap
>filled, and painted up.
>Since then, it's been snap together, panel line filling, and a touch
>or two of paint, then up on the shelf.
>
>-James

Double pack of RX-79[G] and Zaku II. I built the RX-79[G] first.

Andrew Dynon

"When will those bloody adolescents learn to leave my Mobile Suits alone?"
- Bright Noah, from Kathleen Moffre's fanfic "Russian Roulette"

"Keep 'em guessing. Never tell anyone the truth. Try to confuse them."
- Stefan Elliot on dealing with Hollywood executives.

"Stories have to be told to exist. They exist in the telling and retelling."
- Itzhak Roeh