MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:47:33 EDT

                            Omega Gundam

A young man. A squadron of greens. A patchwork Gundam. Ancient treasures. An
evil force. Corruption. The war between the Feddies and Zion looks like it is
about to conclude. But there is something out there, hunting them both down.
Can they band together, or will they split at the seams?

Okay, you may have guessed, this is my upcoming fc. There is room for cameos,
some wingmen, etc. You want a pert, send me a profile. And one thing - The
evil force is not an alien.