Vladimir Len (vjlen@mindspring.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 14:37:15 -0500

> I think I started building models at the age of 10 almost 20 years ago.
> I sure hope all those enamel paint and glue fumes don't take a
> few years off my life.

Eh, what's a couple of years for th pleasure of model making? ;) I built an
occasional kit before I was 15 or 16, but it wasn't until the local comic
book shop started importing Macross and other anime kits did I really get
involved.

I mentioned Tamiya cause it was my primary paint of choice when I started
out. A couple of years later I had heard that the EPA had stopped the paint
from being imported to the US, and Tamiya had to reformulate for whatever
reason... dunno if it's true or not, but I don't let it keep me up at night
(not anymore at least...)

- Vlad