Tabby (tabby@psn.net)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:22:05 -0700

>Hey what was everyone's first Gundam kit?
>Mine was the Zeta plus, because I thought it looked the coolest.
>Funny, it's also the only kit I ever completely glued, sanded, gap
>filled, and painted up.
>Since then, it's been snap together, panel line filling, and a touch
>or two of paint, then up on the shelf.
>
>-James

My first was the 1/144 RX-178(Regular Grade). Gave up half way through
after ruining the paint job. The first Gundam I ((completed)) was the basic
S-Gundam, with a dark blue on light blue paint job (I've always hated the
regular Gundam colors). Oh, and a bit of improvised battle damage to hide a
broken beam cannon.

tby