core@gundam.COM
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:15:30 -0400 (EDT)

James Boren wrote:
> Hey what was everyone's first Gundam kit?
> Mine was the Zeta plus, because I thought it looked the coolest.

My first was the original 1/100 Gundam, what a mistake! Two more
disastrous mecha kits (a Dougram and another forgotten mech) after that
and I sworn off mecha kits completely. Went to miitary kits and (almost)
never come back. I think it was 15 or 16 years before I built another
mecha, the first kit that brought me back to Gunpla is 08MST Gouf Custom.
But I used 2 crappy Arii Valkyries and a Musai to built up some skills
before I took on Gouf.

> Funny, it's also the only kit I ever completely glued, sanded, gap
> filled, and painted up.
> Since then, it's been snap together, panel line filling, and a touch
> or two of paint, then up on the shelf.

Coming from an artist like you, it makes me feel less guilty about being
lazy on my kits. :)

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical