Enriquez, Eric (EEnriquez@HATCH.CA)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:18:56 -0400

My first kit was of course Gundam RX-78 in 1/144 painted in gloss Testors
colors...
A few years latter after some experience in tanks and planes I took on the
challange of a 1/100 Gundam MKII.

The rest is history.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Boren [mailto:jboren@earthlink.net]
Sent: Wednesday, June 14, 2000 4:14 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: My first Gundam kit Re: [gundam] Char's Counterattack kits

>>I think only the Sazabi has screws.....
>
>My Nu (The first Gundam kit I ever built) had screws...

Hey what was everyone's first Gundam kit?
Mine was the Zeta plus, because I thought it looked the coolest.
Funny, it's also the only kit I ever completely glued, sanded, gap
filled, and painted up.
Since then, it's been snap together, panel line filling, and a touch
or two of paint, then up on the shelf.

-James