Ray Hashman (megaman@infinet.com)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:18:20 -0400

> Hey what was everyone's first Gundam kit?
> Mine was the Zeta plus, because I thought it looked the coolest.
> Funny, it's also the only kit I ever completely glued, sanded, gap
> filled, and painted up.
> Since then, it's been snap together, panel line filling, and a touch
> or two of paint, then up on the shelf.

I think mine was the 1/144 Gundam X. I walked into the anime shop and they
had just received a batch of X kits in. I bought the first 4 and built them
in numbered order. I went back a week later and advance ordered and paid
for the Wing run 1/144 scale. Until a few months ago, I didn't buy a single
kit larger than 1/144 (F91 kits aside of course). Now that MG are coming in
the kits I liked, I've been working on them. I've only detailed the MG and
HG Endless Waltz kits. The others are stock with stickers.