Freedom045@aol.com
Wed Jun 14 12:46:03 2000

In a message dated Wed, 14 Jun 2000 9:15:32 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

<< Hi, as you can see, I'm a little spoiler-privy, and I noticed this on Mark Simmons's UC timeline, but not in his ZZ Gundam outline. I'm wondering, what happens to everybody's favorite Guntank pilot? And what of Frau Brow and the Orphans? >>

Hayato dies in Episode 35 of GUNDAM ZZ, when his flying craft is shot down and crashes as he was helping Judo and the others fight the Neo-Zeon on Earth. This is right before the colony drop on Dublin.

As far as I know, there is no mention as to what becomes of Frau, Retsu and Kikka, as well as the baby she was carrying when we last saw her in ZETA.

Tom