Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:18:58 +0800

> Just saw some of these over at http://www.actionace.com I heard they
>have screws, do these make the kits any harder? Also, how is the color
>accuracy? Keep in mind i'm an extremely amateur modeller.... Also, this is
>slightly off my posted topic, but how's that Gouf Flight Test Type(08th MS
>team version) model kit? Chris

Hmmm...

CCA kits are among the first to be snap-on, but they retain the feel of a
glue-on model. the screws are basically for the leg areas. They are very
nice kits to assemble, but they will require paint to look nice.

The Gouf flight type from 08thMS is one of the better robots in that kit
series. The only wekaness it has is that the elbow joint for the left arm
will have to be strnegthened to carry the weight of the big gun that is
housed in the shield. NOt much need for coloring, really.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor

www.localvibe.com