Brett Jensen (heero@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:22:08 -0700

James Boren wrote:

> Have you seen any Turn-A? It seems like you'd like Loran and many of
> the other Turn-A charas.

This is Core, the tomino-maniac, of course he would. ^_^

I'm personally dying to see some Turn-A. I've been impressed with Brain
Powered, so I know Tomino's still got it.

Unfortunately the next Gundam series I'm gonna fork out for will be Zeta. I've
put off buying it for way too long. Of course, Knowing my luck, the Day I get
the LDs they'll anounce it domestically.

---Brett Jensen