BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:28:49 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/00 10:21:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
s3159706@student.anu.edu.au writes:

<< I know this is OT, but...

 It wasn't a mini series, it was supposed to run for at least one full
 season, but the network (don't remember their name) cut it short at
 thirteen episodes, the bastards. That is why they never got around to
 finding an antidote, and why we didn't see the fabled episode 16 featuring
 everybody's favourite nasty man psicop, Bester.

  Oh, I forgot about this. Thanks for reminding me. It would have been tons
better if it could have gone for at least a full season.

 I agree it wasn't as good as B5 at full swing, but it was better than 1st
 season and less annoying than 5th. >>

  Yes, I agree with this as well. 5th season was confusing as well.

Aaron