Jim Dulhunty (s3159706@student.anu.edu.au)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:20:36 -0800

Blaze Eagle wrote:

> I didn't see the pilot, but I REAllY liked B 5 alot. It was a great series.
>Did you see the spin off, Crusade? It had great ideas, espcilly telling more
>about TechnoMages, but it was not very good. I kept hoping it would get
>better, but the it didn't. It wasn't bad, it just didn't live up to the
>quality of the B 5 series and movies.
>
> I would like the ideas in Crusade done to B 5 quality. I don't even think
>they found the cure at the end of the mini series.

I know this is OT, but...

It wasn't a mini series, it was supposed to run for at least one full
season, but the network (don't remember their name) cut it short at
thirteen episodes, the bastards. That is why they never got around to
finding an antidote, and why we didn't see the fabled episode 16 featuring
everybody's favourite nasty man psicop, Bester.

I agree it wasn't as good as B5 at full swing, but it was better than 1st
season and less annoying than 5th.

Jim