BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:51:17 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/00 7:22:12 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
cbeilby@hotmail.com writes:

<< Case in point. Babylon 5. While I was a fan from the pilot, I still
think
 that the series is FAR superior to the pilot movie. >>

  I didn't see the pilot, but I REAllY liked B 5 alot. It was a great series.
Did you see the spin off, Crusade? It had great ideas, espcilly telling more
about TechnoMages, but it was not very good. I kept hoping it would get
better, but the it didn't. It wasn't bad, it just didn't live up to the
quality of the B 5 series and movies.

 I would like the ideas in Crusade done to B 5 quality. I don't even think
they found the cure at the end of the mini series.