MCCOLGDEB@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 20:32:20 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/00 5:05:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
gaijin@i-manila.com.ph writes:

<< >I just ordered this kit from HLJ, it's in stock, will ship with my SD
Wing
>Zero Custom, but I have to wait for my Tallgeese III kit. Any tips for the
>G-Falcon unit Double X?

 It's a massive kit, but mostly hollow spaces...the real problem will be the
 ship's "legs" which sag a bit. it'sa bit of unexpectedly bad
 construction. another thing is that the nose cone is a bit loose. but
 over all, it is a worthwhile kit. BUT, one will not be able to get the
 special weapons that come with the GXX-only kit. ths baby is best
 appreciated if you have the Leopard Destroied (sic) and the Airmaster burst.

Why is it best appriciated hten?