Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 02:08:12 +0800

At 11:49 AM 6/13/00 EDT, you wrote:
>I just ordered this kit from HLJ, it's in stock, will ship with my SD Wing
>Zero Custom, but I have to wait for my Tallgeese III kit. Any tips for the
>G-Falcon unit Double X?

It's a massive kit, but mostly hollow spaces...the real problem will be the
ship's "legs" which sag a bit. it'sa bit of unexpectedly bad
construction. another thing is that the nose cone is a bit loose. but
over all, it is a worthwhile kit. BUT, one will not be able to get the
special weapons that come with the GXX-only kit. ths baby is best
appreciated if you have the Leopard Destroied (sic) and the Airmaster burst.

I am NOT a starving writer.

Richard "Richie" Ramos
Associate Editor

www.localvibe.com