MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue Jun 13 16:14:35 2000

In a message dated Tue, 13 Jun 2000 3:49:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net> writes:

<< Just saw some of these over at http://www.actionace.com
I heard they have screws, do these make the kits any harder? Also, how is the color accuracy? Keep in mind i'm an extremely amateur modeller....
Also, this is slightly off my posted topic, but how's that Gouf Flight Test Type(08th MS team version) model kit?

Chris

The 1/144 (and the Alpha Azieru) aren't molded in the proper colors, so Painting is a MUST. The screws aren't really that bad. The only kit that is in the correct colors, is the 1/100 Nu Gundam

Jason