Blackeagle (cdupchurch@hotmail.com)
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:26:04 MST

>Case in point. Babylon 5. While I was a fan from the pilot, I still think
>that the series is FAR superior to the pilot movie.

Yup. It's interesting to watch how JMS's comments evolved over time. When
he first made the pilot, he thought it was pretty good. Around the time the
series proper premiered he mentioned he was somewhat dissapointed that WB
would be showing the pilot again before the first episode, because the
series proper was so much better. A couple seasons further on JMS mentioned
that he wished he could go back and redo some of the first season episodes.