MS06ZAK@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 08:03:52 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/00 5:20:29 PM Central Daylight Time,
Freedom045@aol.com writes:

<< I am currently rewatching ZZ to reassess my opinions of it. I'm up to
episode 10 and am doing synopsis as I go along. Judged as a series on its
own, its seems pretty fun, but judged as a sequel to ZETA and the original
Gundam, its quite lacking.

 I think most dissatisfaction with ZZ comes due to the fact that it is almost
the complete opposite as to what ZETA was. However, after seeing what has
come out since, especially the dreadful Gundam X, ZZ doesn't look as bad as
it once did.

 that's my humble opinion,
 Tom >>

Would you be willing to make these synopsis available to fellow GML people?

Jason