Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 01:49:41 -0700

Probably not - they both have other gigs. Okawara has had a quite
illustrious career for decades, I think he cut his teeth doing designs
for Gatchaman back in 1972, and after that his resume read like the history
of sci-fi and mecha anime: Zambot III, Daitarn III, Xabungle, Dougram,
Votoms, Vifam, and more...

Yes, he's THE man. Bandai even put out a special edition box set of
MSiA in his honor!

Eddie

>But on the same note, Okawara and Katoki would be 2 really pissed men if
>they took out the "Gundams" in Gundam...

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0