BlazeEagle@aol.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 03:21:36 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/00 3:16:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tabby@psn.net
writes:

<< Gaia Gear
 (Tomino's Newtype serial could finally be recognized as fully part of the
 UC timeline, and it's really an untapped source for models. Maybe it could
 even foreshadow G, X, W, and A! Okay, maybe not.) >>

  I've seen pictures of the Gaia Gear mecha and would like to see them in
action, as well as the characters/pilots, if its about NewTypes. It is about
NewType's, isn't it? I'll hold off further questions until I get a chance to
look at the Gundam Project about GG.

Aaron