Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:51:43 -0700

>Now really, I always felt that the 0079 elements in Wing were more Homage than
>anything. I'm a bit harder on X because: the 1st time it's homage, and the
>second
>time it's laziness.

In that case, G was the homage, and W was the result of laziness.

>I do however understand your feelings about Wing stealing MSGs thunder.
>But you
>should see it as an opportunity to expose new fans to UC who wouldn't have
>checked
>it out otherwise.

Yeah... I do know a girl who was first exposed to Gundam through Wing,
but she hated it after discovering the UC universe. However, people like
her are the exception, not the norm. It is also kind of annoying when
people think Char is a Zech clone. Hmmm...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0