henwee (henwee@yahoo.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:25:01 -0700 (PDT)

i love gundam x as well...
anyway, glad the GML war of who loves what, who hates which
show is over... otherwise, it might end up in a big war
like those in gundam. no "wings of light" to settle the
conflict either.

anyway, try http://members.tripod.com/tifaho/home.html
the synopsis is in chinese, but it's one of the best
episode synopsis around.