Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 22:12:21 GMT

>> good question: what did MS pilots do when they were bored? go crazy and

>play
>> super giant robo like that guy in Nadesica?
>hehehhe or sit around and watch swans fly around...
>or maybe repair an oversized beach ball toy...
>better yet, run around hitting on older women :)
>-V-

I was watching Discovery channel the other day, and this sports psychologist
was saying that fighter pilots, specially the Top Gun aces, were less neurotic
than the general population. I wonder...would this also apply to MS pilots
<grins>?

as for the hitting on older women...well, the reverse of that is Monsha...damn,
that guy was incorrigibly funny.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter