Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:11:37 -0700

>Yeah, I'm sure the boys at Bandai would really jump out of their chairs
>for that one, heh, heh, heh =). Having a Gundam show without Mobile Suits
>is like having Star Wars without lightsabers or the Force (oh wait, I
>think we're supposed to refer to them as 'midichlorians' now).
>
>Actually, how 'bout a Gundam series with no "new" mechs, a plot that is
>not centered around a "new Gundam" mobile suit. Just using those that were
>already created or established. I'd love to see older mechs in action
>again.

That's the same thing I was thinking - do a OYW series that features
nothing but the MSV suits and their ace pilots, but going back to your
first point, Bandai wouldn't have gone for it when there are no new kits
for them to sell.

>Again, if it doesn't involved the marketing of new or ret-conned mobile
>suits, Bandai ain't gonna make it.

Maybe if they can use this as an excuse to make PG/MG kits out of existing
designs...

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0