Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 23:07:42 -0700

>Yes, I think I could do an episode by episode synopsis (hehehe gives me an
>excuse to rewatch it again!!!).
>
>a bit OT, how many times can you play a tape and rewind it before it
>breaks/dies/self destructs etc...

It depends on various factors - room temperature, quality of the tape,
moisture, and your deck. Frequent rewinding halfway through the tape
tends to kill it - things get really nasty when a tape is caught in the
VCR and you can't even eject the tape.

If you want to do a synopsis off your tapes, I'd recommend making a copy
and work from your copy, or work with VCD/DVDs if you have them.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0