Salamangka (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 19:40:07 GMT

>> Teenage girls don't need logical motivations.Those were good starting
>> points, but in
>That's what I said, CCA's Quess was an airhead groupie. Why she deserved
>nearly as much screen time as Amuro is puzzling. And correct me if I am
>wrong, of all the natural Newtypes in Gundam, she's the most clueless as
>far as emotional empathy goes.

actually, she's like Nabokov's Lolita. Also, considering her overwhelming need
for attention -- and the fact that Char gave it to her -- it's no surprise that
she is emotionally unsympathetic, specially for a newtype.

"Magic is the hand of faith..."

Richard Ramos
Svengali, Artificer and Spellcrafter
ICQ#12914919