core@gundam.com
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 22:46:56 -0400 (EDT)

Brett Jensen wrote:
> > politicians, evil politicians, idealistic politicians. But there are no
> > stupid politicians.
> Dan Quayle.

I am probably the biggest stinking liberal on the list, and I wasn't sorry
when an R-type got the butt-end of the jokes. But I still think that,
away from the glaring cameras, Little Danny is a pretty smart cookie. Ok,
so he can't spell, but that's not so unusual these days. At the very
least, he's smarter than the people who made him VP.

There are no stupid politicians, just as there are no honest politicians.

> Teenage girls don't need logical motivations.Those were good starting
> points, but in

That's what I said, CCA's Quess was an airhead groupie. Why she deserved
nearly as much screen time as Amuro is puzzling. And correct me if I am
wrong, of all the natural Newtypes in Gundam, she's the most clueless as
far as emotional empathy goes.

Name: Core
Patient ID: #1
Condition: Critical